How can I enroll my child?
What paperwork do I need to apply for the Early Learn voucher program?
I applied to enroll my child in the Early Learn voucher program. How can I find out my status/if we’re approved?
Do you accept HRA vouchers?
Hours of operation?
Received placement notice?
Need to recertify?
Are you hiring?
I want to help you with marketing. Can I review you on Yelp! or place information on whitepages.com?

How can I enroll my child?
To make an appointment for enrollment, please schedule an appointment here or call the enrollment office at (718) 576-6812.
Back to top

What are the documents needed to apply for enrollment in the Early Learn voucher program with All My Children Daycare?

Please bring the following documents with you to your enrollment appointment:

  • Proof of address. Acceptable proofs of address are: utility bill in your or your spouse’s name, a signed lease with your name and address, your drivers license, or current pay stubs.
  • Social security cards for ALL household members
  • NYS Benefit card (if applicable)
  • Birth Certificates for all children under 18
  • Proof of income for both parents. Both parents must be employed for at least 20 hours weekly, earning a minimum of $8.00 hourly, in order to be eligible. Proof of income is your last 3 months of pay stubs.
  • Paystubs.
    • Last 12 weeks of income (if bi-weekly or semi- monthly, last 6 current and consecutive pay stubs, if weekly last 12 current and consecutive pay stubs).
    • If above is not available or weekly hours worked are missing from paystubs, then a 1069 form (for employer) must be filled out.
    • Non-working parents must be attending vocational school, trade school or working towards an associates degree, with a minimum of 20 class hours weekly during the day. Proof of current enrollment and hours is required.

Back to top

I applied to enroll my child at AMC/for government subsidization. How can I find out my status/if we’re approved?
Please call the enrollment office during business hours (M-Th 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Fri 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) at (718) 576-6812.
Back to top

Does All My Children Daycare accept HRA vouchers?
Back to top

What hours is the enrollment office open?
We are open for walk-in appointments on Monday through Thursday 9:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. and Friday 9:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Appointments may be scheduled from opening until a half hour before closing each day.
Back to top

What age does All My Children Daycare provide care for?
Some centers offer care for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. All centers offer care for age 2 to 5.
Back to top

I have a placement notice. Do you have room for my child?
If you’d like to know if we have room in a center, please call the enrollment office (718) 576-6812
For a family home daycare call the FCC Department at (347) 770-8270
Back to top

How do I re-certify?
For your recertification appointment, please have available:

  • Last 3 months of pay-stubs for all legal guardians
  • If you have moved/change of address, please bring new proof of address
  • To add a new child, please bring the child’s birth certificate and social security card

Back to top

I’m interested in working for All My Children. What jobs are available and how can I apply?
For all job information, please e-mail AMC’s human resources division at hr@amcearlylearn.com
Back to top

Please send an e-mail to info@allmychildren.com for any questions or comments related to marketing, social media, or reviews.
Back to top